A Warriors Creed
By Shino Wilberg
1. I am a warrior, as such I hold myself to the highest possible standards of ethics, morals, etiquette and honor.
2. I am a warrior, as such, in times of strife and combat, I shall conduct myself with honor, fortitude and courage in the face of my opponents, and in the face of danger
3. I am a warrior, as such, I shall in times of peace put effort to be the very best of what I do, and in so doing serve as an example for those who follow me
4. I am a warrior, as such, I will do my best to make those who lead me have confidence in my abilities, and those I command, strive to follow my example
5. I am a warrior, and as such, I am not only capable of doing great harm, but also able to give life saving help.
6. I am a warrior, as such I take it upon myself to come to the aid of those weaker than me, and to combat cruelty and bullying where I come across it.
7. I am a warrior, as such, I recognize that violence is, however unavoidable, never the best answer to a problem, but must only be used as a last resort. If however, it comes to a violent confrontation, I shall be equipped with the knowledge and skills to end the confrontation swiftly and effectively.
8. I am a warrior, as such, I recognize that I am NOT the police, and even thou I might intervene to save lives, and detain an attacker, I shall never interfere with law enforcement and how they perform their duties.
9. I am a warrior, there are no one more important to me than my family and klan.
10. I am a warrior, as such, in combat I shall do my best to win. To do anything less, is to be disrespectful towards my opponent
11. I am a warrior. My greatest opponent is myself.